Third International Conference on Oxidation Technologies for Water and Wastewater Treatment
Special Topic: AOP’s for Recycling and Reuse
18 - 22 May 2003, Goslar, Germany
|Abstract Deadline: ||30 September 2002 |
|Notice of Acceptance: ||Dec. 2002 /Jan. 2003 |
|2nd Announcement distributed: ||Jan. /Febr. 2003 |
|Submission of Full Papers: ||1 March 2003 |
|Start of Conference: ||18 May 2003 |
Those who provide us with an e-mail address will be advised when significant changes are made to the Conference website. Please send your e-mail address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted papers and posters will be printed in the Conference Proceedings. Following a review process to be carried out by the Scientific Committee, selected contributions will be published in Water Science and Technology.
International Water Association (IWA), London, UK, Internet: www.iwahq.org.uk
The event will include technical exhibitions.
The Conference will be held in Goslar, approx. 100 Km from Hannover Airport, at the Hotel "Achtermann". Goslar is an old imperial town and it is recognised as an UNESCO world cultural monument due to its medieval character. The Harz Mountains with its numerous lakes and lush forests are a touristic attraction, particularly at the time of the Conference.
Comfortable, reasonably priced rooms and suites have been reserved at Conference Hotel "Achtermann". Other hotels in Goslar will be available. Detailed links to Hotel Bookings can be found in the Conference website.
Since the ACHEMA Exhibition will take place in Frankfurt, 19 -24 May 2003, a technical tour subsequent to the Conference will be offered to Delegates. Internet: www.achema.de
All correspondence according to registration and organisation should be directed to:
Dr. -Ing. Britta Kragert
Leibnizstraße 21 +23
D-38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany
Phone +49 53 23 /933 208
Fax +49 53 23 /933 100
The Conference website is your source of up-to-date Conference information. Abstract submissions and registrations forms for down-loading are available here. Links for Hotel Bookings are also offered.
|Non-members ||690. -EURO |
|IWA members ||550. -EURO |
|Speakers (paper and poster)
|570. -EURO |
|Daily ticket ||345. -EURO |
The registration fee includes Conference proceedings (book and CD-ROM), 3 lunches, 1 dinner, refreshments and snacks.
Financial support for participants from Third Countries may be available.
Aim and Themes
Scope of the Conference
This Conference is one in a Series of very successful International Conferences and it aims to discuss and promote Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOP’s) in the field of water, wastewater, groundwater, potable water treatment and sludge reduction at wastewater treatment plants.
Topics of interest
- Fundamentals and chemical models
- Measurement - analysis - process and quality control
- Reaction engineering
- Process integration
- Formation of by-products
- Special topic:AOP’s for recycling and reuse
Oxidation technologies, water, wastewater, water recycling, water reuse, process integration, sludge reduction.
Submission of abstracts
Oral or poster presentations are invited on any of the topics listed above. Authors should submit an extended abstract in English of not more than two pages (including tables and figures)preferably by e-mail to email@example.com.An abstract form can be downloaded from the Conference website.
The Conference will consist of keynote lectures, oral and posterpresentations and discussions. The official language of the Conference will be English.
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. A. Vogelpohl, CUTEC-Institut / Technical University of Clausthal, Germany
- Dr.-Ing. S. -U. Geissen, Technical University of Clausthal, Germany
- Dr.-Ing. B. Kragert, CUTEC-Institut, Germany
- Dr.-Ing. M. Sievers, CUTEC-Institut, Germany
International Programme Committee
- J. Anderson, NSW Department of Public Works and Services, Sydney, Australia
- Dr. D. Bahnemann, University of Hanover, Germany
- Dr. P. Barratt, Air Products, Basingstoke, UK
- Prof. M. Bekbölet, Bogazici University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Prof. Dr. G. Bertanza, University of Brescia, Italy
- Dr. L. Bousselmi, INRST, Hammam Lif, Tunisia
- Prof. Dr. A. Braun, University of Karlsruhe, Germany
- Prof. Dr. A. E. Cassano, INTEC, Santa Fe, Argentina
- Prof. Dr. S. Esplugas, Universidad de Barcelona, Spain
- Prof. D. Faßler, University of Jena /GMBF e. V. , Jena, Germany
- Dr. S.-U. Geißen, Clausthal University of Technology, Germany
- Prof. M. Hoffmann, Caltech, Pasadena, USA
- Prof. Dr. habil. S. Ledakowicz, Technical University Lodz, Poland
- P. Liechti, Ozonia, Dübendorf, Switzerland
- Dr. H. Mansilla, Universidad de Concepcion, Chile
- K. Nonnenmacher, Anseros GmbH, Tübingen, Germany
- Prof. Dr. D. F. Ollis, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, USA
- Prof. Dr. P. Pichat, CNRS, Ecole Centrale de Lyon, Ecully, France
- Dr. S. Preis, Tallinn Technical University, Estonia
- Dr. A. Ried, Wedeco, Herford, Germany
- Dr. J. Rodriguez, Universidad de Concepcion, Chile
- Prof. Dr. K.-H. Rosenwinkel, University of Hanover, Germany
- Dr.-Ing. M. Sievers, CUTEC-Institut, Clausthal, Germany
- H. Suty, Anjou Recherche, Maisons-Laffitte Cedex, France
- Dr. T. Ternes, ESWE-Institut, Wiesbaden, Germany
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. A. Vogelpohl, CUTEC-Institut /University of Technology, Clausthal, Germany
- Prof. Dr. J. Yoon, Seoul National University, South Korea
- Prof. Dr. P. L. Yue, The Hong Kong University of Science &Technology, China
This Conference will be promoted by the IWA Specialist Group "Advanced Oxidation Processes" (AOP)
Britta Kragert | CUTEC